INGREDIENT-BASED NUMBING ACTION IN MINUTES!Works 5x longer than average numbing cream
Covers large surface area (60 sqaure inches)
Hypoallergenic, works on all skin types
Non-invasive, topical application only
High concentration of lidocaine, 4-hour effect
longer shelf-life (3 years)
Sterile, reduces chance of microbial contamination
Safe and Clinically tested, no side effects
—Dr. Lucia Andrews - C.A.
PICK A QUESTION BELOW:
The unique proprietary formula of NumbSkin™ is made distinct by these features:
- rapid dermal absorption rate
- fast-acting and longer lasting effect (numbs the skin within 15 minutes and lasts up to 4 hours)
- may be reapplied to maintain peak effect of anesthesia
NumbSkin™ contains the following:
Per 1g Lidocaine (KP) ………………………………105.6 mg
Methylparaben (KP) ...……………………………… 1.5 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Castor oil, Ethanol, Glyceryl monostearate, Isopropyl myristate, Methyl p-hydroxybenzoate, Stearyl alcohol, Polyoxyethylate 40 hydrogenated castor oil, Propylene glycol, Purified water KP stands for Korean Pharmacopoeia. The Korean Pharmacopoeia is a statute for pharmaceuticals established by Korean government for improvement of public health. KP is served as the characteristics of official standard for the description and quality of drugs which are generally recognized to be safe and efficacious in the treatment and prevention of diseases and its role should be to specify the standards of drugs in preparation, identification, efficacy, quality and storage.
- temporary relief of pain and/or itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations, perianal discomfort and anorectal disoders
- dermal procedures that induce pain such as venipuncture (blood sampling), intravenous cannulation (administration of contrast agents, fluids, medications, parenteral nutrition and blood products), minor skin procedures (laceration repair, warts removal), laser treatment procedures, hair removal (waxing and electrolysis), body art (tattoo and piercings), cosmetic procedures (microdermabrasion, microneedle therapy, injectable filler treatments)
The route of administration of NumbSkin™ is via topical application on the skin. Recommended dose for adults is 0.5 grams per one square inch of skin.
NumbSkin™ cream is contained in a pharmaceutical-grade laminated tube with barrier and preservation properties to keep the contents protected. The tube has a twist cap closure with puncture to pierce through the seal allowing the contents flow out seamlessly. What are the important safety measures should I know about NumbSkin™?
1. Do not use NumbSkin™ if:
- allergic (hypersensitive) to lidocaine or any of the ingredients of NumbSkin
- skin is inflamed, blistered, eczematous or ulcerated
- pregnant or lactating
2. Supervised care with the use of NumbSkin™ on:
- geriatric and pediatric patients
- patients with heart, liver and kidney conditions or on medications contraindicated to NumbSkin™ formula
3. General Caution
- Stop using NumbSkin™ and seek medical attention immediately in cases of severe allergic reactions such as hives, difficulty of breathing, dizziness, blurring of vision, choking, facial swelling, tightness in the chest, fainting, slow or irregular heartbeat
- Avoid prolonged usage without medical consent or supervision of a doctor
4. Application Caution
- External use only. Avoid contact with eyes or nose. If this happens, flush the eyes thoroughly with clean water. Do not consume in large amounts
What is the shelf life of NumbSkin™?
The shelf-life of NumbSkin™ is three years.
How should NumbSkin™ be stored?
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Recommended storage temperature is from 1⁰ to 30⁰ C (33.8⁰ to 86⁰ F). Keep away from direct heat, freezing temperatures, and sunlight. Always close the tube tightly when not in use.