1 Tube of Numbskin (5%)
1 Tube of Numbskin Cream - Numbskin.Co
NumbSkin® 5% Lidocaine 30 grams is a non-prescription topical anesthetic cream approved for sale by U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to produce temporary numbness or loss of sensation of the skin and its surrounding tissues after its application by blocking the nerves from sending pain signals to the brain. It is indicated for temporary relief of local discomfort, itching, pain, soreness or burning sensation on the dermal layer.
Features and Benefits
The unique proprietary formula of NumbSkin® 5% Lidocaine 30 grams is made distinct by these features:
• Rapid dermal absorption rate
• Fast-acting formula
• Longer-lasting effect (at least 2-3 hours)
• May be reapplied to maintain peak effect of anesthesia
• Non-irritating, non-oily and water-based cream
NumbSkin® 5% Lidocaine 30 grams is indicated for (including but not limited to):
• temporary relief of dermal pain and/or itching associated with minor skin irritations, perianal discomfort and anorectal disoders
ADULTS: Apply to affected areas not more than 6 times daily.
CHILDREN 12 YEARS AND OLDER: Apply thin layer of medicine to affected areas up to 6 times daily or as needed.
CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS OF AGE: Consult a physician.
ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION: Via topical application on the skin.
Directions for Use
1. Cleanse the affected area with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly and pat it dry.
2. Shave the skin area as necessary in order for the cream to be absorbed properly.
3. Apply the cream onto the target areas and gently spread until evenly distributed. It should start to take effect within 30-60 minutes after it is applied.
Stop the use and consult a doctor if:
• allergic reaction occurs
• redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
• condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
NumbSkin® 5% Lidocaine 30 grams contains the following:
Active Ingredient: Lidocaine
Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer 934, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water
NumbSkin® 5% Lidocaine 30 grams is white to off-white in color and is contained in HDPE tubes with barrier and preservation properties to keep the contents protected. The tube has white opaque child-resistant cap (CRC) closure with induction seal liner.
1 in 1 CARTON
30 grams in 1 TUBE
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use NumbSkin® 5% Lidocaine 30 grams after the expiry date stated on the label. Always keep the tube tightly closed when not in use. Store at temperatures not exceeding 15⁰ to 30⁰ C (59⁰ F to 86⁰ F). Keep away from direct heat, freezing temperatures, and sunlight.
Contact us at +1 844 700 6862 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org