Numbing Cream Can Help You Achieve Painless Piercing
Posted on August 17 2018
Want to get a piercing done? But you fear for the pain? Not a problem; your solution is with a numbing cream. Find out here the secret to a pain free piercing.
Body modifications are lovely. They offer you a classy look with an extra ordinary fashion statement. As far as piercing is concerned, these have been popular since ages. In US alone, 32 percent of people have at least one piercing.
So if you are planning to follow the same trend, it can be really a good choice. Just before you start surfing for different option you could choose from, here are few essential things to know.
As per Wikipedia
“Body piercing, a form of body modification is the practice of puncturing or cutting a part of the human body, creating an opening in which jewelry may be worn. The word piercing can refer to the act or practice of body piercing or to an opening in the body created by this act or practice”
Simply putting, it is a type of body art to embrace your personality in an extravagant way.
The pain factor…
The definition might sound scary, right?
Of course, it would as it features words like ‘puncturing’ and ‘cutting’. So one thing is pretty sure- piercing is painful. But that never means you need to keep away from this astounding body modification process. Want an answer to:
How can I get painless piercing done?
The answer is with a numbing cream like NumbSkin cream. Yes, you read that right. It is one of the best topical anesthetic solutions available. For those who think that body piercing will cause them intolerable pain must count on this cream which comes with 5% lidocaine. While it desensitizes your nerve endings, it will block the pain signals ideally.
Usually, the fear of pain is eminent among beginners. But you need to know that not all body piercings are painful.
What different type of piercing scan I have?
If you haven’t checkout which piercing would suit your style, here are some of the best options you have. Get a sneak peek:
- Daith:This is quite close to the ear canal and is done through the part of the ear, just beneath the rook. It is also famous as helix or crux.
- Ear Lobe: When it comes to the most common and popular piercings, this is surely in the list. Done through the fleshy tissue, at the bottom of the ear, it heals quickly.
- Scaffold: It is about the two piercings on the cartilage or rim of the ear. These are joined by one single barbell.
- Tragus: Being done through the piece of cartilage, this one will stick out from the ear, i.e. in front of the canal.
- Anti Tragus: You can get it done on the raised fold of cartilage, just above the ear lobe and opposite the tragus.
- Conch: When the large area of cartilage is pierced through the back of the ear, it refers to conch.
Certainly, the list doesn’t end here. But these are some of the most recommended styles which can help you boost your overall appearance.
Which one is your favorite?