Natural Remedies for Every common Health Concerns
Posted on May 03 2019
These easily available remedies at your kitchen can be useful in common health conditions.)
Let’s admit it. No one likes to visit a doctor for common diseases like headache or itching. We are living in a world where health concerns are on the rise. According to one report, some health conditions are so common that over 80% of the healthcare facilities worldwide make a huge earning from their affected patients.
What about using home remedies?
Besides being natural, these home remedies cost you little to no dime and have the potential to heal you quickly. This way, they save you an expensive (unnecessary) trip to the pharmacist. They are natural and based on the principals from Eastern medicine and the methods from grandma.
Home Remedies for Headache:
- Lie down and apply a cold pack for nearly 10 minutes to the affected area.
- Mix garlic paste (1 clove) with 1 tbsp. of honey. This will stimulate the brain’s sensory areas and make the pain go away.
- Put 2 potato slices on the temples for nearly 30 minutes.
- Peppermint tea or Chamomile tea can soothe the headache signs.
Massage your head using fingertips in circular motions
Home Remedies for Itching:
- Dip a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and place it on the affected part for 30 minutes. Later wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Apply lemon juice using a cotton ball. Let it dry and then wash the area with lukewarm water.
- Apply baking soda paste (1 tbsp. of water with 3 tbsp. of baking soda) to the affected parts and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Apply the freshly extracted aloe vera gel to the itchy area.
Home Remedies for Ringworm:
- Dilute one tbsp. of tea tree oil with one cup of warm water. Clean affected part with it. Dry the skin with soft towel.
- Use a cotton ball to apply apple vinegar to affected parts 3-4 times a day. (Note: Avoid apple vinegar if your skin is sensitive.)
- Apply coconut oil to your ringworm for 3-4 times a day till the patches disappear.
- Crush 2 peeled garlic cloves and place them on affected parts securing them with a bandage. Leave it for a night.
- Apply aloe vera gel to the affected parts.
Home Remedies for Sunburn:
- Apply baking soda paste to the affected parts of the body. Wait for 15 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Brew 3 teabags in a pan of hot water. Let it steep for a few minutes. Remove the teabags and allow the liquid cool to room temperature. Use a cotton ball to apply the solution on your affected parts of the skin.
- Soak cotton balls in white vinegar, and apply them to the sunburned areas. Wait until the cotton balls are dry.
Home Remedies for Stomach Ache, Indigestion and Heartburn:
- Take chamomile tea as it relaxes stomach muscles and pain.
- Take chicken soup to calm down your upset stomach. Make sure to remove the fat.
- Apply the warm compress to the affected area for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix a tbsp. of baking soda, lemon juice and half a glass of water. Drink slowly. It is your natural antacid.
Home Remedies for Cough, Flu and Cold:
- Take orange juice with your breakfast every day.
- Mix 2 cups of lemon juice and 7 tbsp. of honey. Simmer for an hour and half. Let it cool. Take 2 tbsp. of the syrup every hour in the first day followed by 1 spoon every 3 hours next day.
- Take a cup of warm soup every day when you are suffering from the flu.
KNOW WHEN TO SEE YOUR PHYSICIAN…
While these home remedies are soothing, make sure to see your physician if there is no improvement in your condition.