Can NumbSkin Help with Hemorrhoids?
Posted on May 07 2019
(Summary:Learn here how NumbSkin can help you ease hemorrhoids.)
Do you have hemorrhoids?
Swollen veins, rectal bleeding, intense itching and pain during a bowel movement or when you are in a sitting position must have been a huge trauma for you.
There are many OTC hemorrhoids creams available which ease inflammation, irritation, and discomfort.
Can you use NumbSkin for your hemorrhoids?
While NumbSkin is a topical anesthetic being used for dulling pain during tattooing and piercing, it can help you manage the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
After all, it is a local anesthetic cream that desensitizes the skin patch so that you don’t feel anything happening to your skin. Therefore, it can be applied to the itchy and painful hemorrhoids skin. It NUMBS the burning and painful sensation.
Another benefit is that the cream can be used to get instant relief as OTC hemorrhoids cream takes longer to manage the symptoms.
How NumbSkin Gives Instant Relief from Hemorrhoids
NumbSkin contains lidocaine that is the most powerful numbing agent. Lidocaine works by desensitizing the pain receptors for couple of hours. As your skin is completely desensitized, you don’t feel pain or burning sensation due to hemorrhoids.
How to Use NumbSkin for Getting Relief from Hemorrhoid
- Use soap and water to wash the anorectal area.
- Pat with toilet tissue or soft cloth to make the area dry.
- Use finger cots or surgical gloves to apply a numbing cream to the affected area. If you are using bare fingers, make sure to wash your hands and trim the nails before application.
- Repeat the process after every bowel movement and bathing up to 6 times a day until you see improvement.
However, using NumbSkin is just part of healing. To get speedy healing, you should opt for a healthy lifestyle, diet, and other things. In other words, you should follow the precautions to prevent your hemorrhoids from getting worse or reoccurring.
- Don’t use it on broken skin like lesion and wounds.
- Avoid using it if you are allergic to lidocaine.
- Consult your doctor if you have any health conditions or you are a nursing mother or pregnant.
- See your doctor if you experience dizziness, fatigue and unpleasant effects after using the cream.
- Numbing cream just provides relief from pain, therefore, it is not a complete treatment for hemorrhoids.
HERE ARE SOME LIFESTYLE CHANGES TO MAKE TO MANAGE YOUR HEMORRHOIDS….
Take High-Fiber Diet:
The body digests the fibers easily, leading to soft stools which are easy to pass out. Even many scientific studies have proved that a high fiber diet can minimize the risk of bleeding by 50 percent. Some great sources of fibers are figs, sprouts, beans, lentils, chia seeds, avocados, and nuts.
Drink 8-10 Glasses in a Day:
Keep your body hydrated by taking 8-10 glasses of water a day. It will keep your stool soft and helps bowel movement too.
Limit Your Intake of Alcohol and Spicy Foods:
Alcohol dehydrates your body and affects the digestive system
negatively. Spicy foods also worsen hemorrhoids. It is better to avoid these foods until you overcome hemorrhoids.
Good Toilet Habits are Must:
Go immediately if you have a strong urge to use the toilet. Delays will lead to a harder stool. Harder stools will force you to push harder. It will create excessive pressure on the rectum veins.
Do Some Yoga:
Yoga poses like Candle Pose, Fish Posture, and Pavanmukta Pose soothe the discomfort and pain caused by hemorrhoids. Consider practicing them under an experienced yoga teacher if you are new to yoga.
Learn How to Sit with Hemorrhoids:
Sitting is very uncomfortable with hemorrhoids. Here is how you can optimize your position.
- Sit in a squatting position on the toilet. You can use a low bench under your feet. Or you can raise your feet.
- Place a thick cushion under your butt while sitting on a bench or hard chair.
- Avoid sitting for long stretches as it put a strain on the veins in and around your anus. Take a break from your prolonged sitting by standing up for a few minutes.
So you must have understood how NumbSkin numbing cream ensures quick relief from horrible hemorrhoids pain and itching. Awaiting your responses in the comment box given below.